- “Kids Garden Fresh” Youth Garden Grant
- Renowned Jazz Trumpeter and Composer Terence Blanchard to visit GCAA
- A word about the parent portal for grades and the Student Handbooks
- A Short Video History of GCAA
- If you can read this headline, you are at the new GCAA website
- GCAA’s Theater Comes Together.
- High School begins at Grand Center Arts Academy
- Bravo! Photo retrospective of GCAA's 2011-2012 School Year
- New Community Partnership with Summit Leadership Initiative
- GCAA Orchestra Plays Remembrance Concert
- Seeking Stage Moms and Dads for Theater Department Parent Group
- New Edition of the 7th Grade Newsletter
- Measurement Lab
- New edition of the 7th Grade Newsletter available.
- District 8 Music Honors Program
- GCAA's Chess Club Starts This Thursday! Apply Now!
- Parents! We need your help to make Homecoming special!
- A call for donated musical instruments for GCAA
- 7th Grade Close Up Parent Information Meeting - Oct 8 at 5:30 pm
- New Seventh Grade Newsletter
- Students Elect GCAA's First Student Council Officers
- Curriculum Night: 6:30-8:00 p.m., Monday, September 24 (Parents Only)
- 7th Grade Week in Review
- GCAA Students Join Close-Up to Study Washington D.C.
- 6th Grade Week in Review
- GCAA Student Leo Ramsey to perform in Neil Simon's "Lost in Yonkers"
- Physical Sciences are in full gear
- Daniel Schmidt performs with Wire Pilots
- Scenes from GCAA's SPOOK-tacular Halloween Dance
- Dance Dept Visits Lindenwood
- Survey: Would you be interested in purchasing a GCAA Yearbook?
- New edition of the 7th Grade Newsletter now available
- GCAA Students Attend Basketball Clinic at SLU
- GCAA Halloween Party Friday Night--Do You Have Your Costume Ready?
- GCAA Gets 4th Place Award in Lend-a-Can Food Drive; Wins $1,000 Prize
- Reminder: ANNE AND EMMETT Field Trip Forms and Payment Due Monday
- The Sheldon offers Free Tickets to Grand Center Arts Academy Students and Families
- GCAA Choir, Soloists sing their hearts out at Event...
- New issue of the Sixth Grade Newsletter
- Dissection Club: The Worm
- GCAA Chess Team: It's Tournament Time!
- Treble Choirs delight a full house at GCAA
- GCAA in the news: The Allure of the Arts
- New edition of the 7th Grade Newsletter
- Open Letter From GCAA's Board of Directors and Saint Louis University regarding DESE's recent designation.
- GCAA Students to Participate in METROYOUTH SHAKESPEARE with Shakespeare Festival St. Louis
- Guitar Program Benefit Concert this Saturday!
- Chemical and Physical Change Lab
- Prepping and Partying
- Scholastic Book Fair THIS WEEK!
- Sneak Preview of "A Very Perfect Crime" at The Tivoli, 7:00 p.m. Thurs., Oct. 27
- Confluence Parent College to begin mid October...
- Flu Shot Updates from Nurse Mason
- GCAA Students participating in Craft Alliance's "Crafting a Future" Program
- Theater Students to see ANNE AND EMMETT on Wednesday, October 31
- October 12, 2012 Edition of the 7th Grade Newsletter
- Science and Medicine Adventure for 8th Graders
- Student Council Speeches (video)
- Dance Department Update!
- Mr. Warren's Classroom Website
- New Edition of the Seventh Grade Newsletter is Available
- Eric Conners to Perform for the Black Rep Theatre October 25 - November 4
- Only 60 Tickets Remaining for Halloween Dance!
- KSDK Channel 5 Report on Terence Blanchard at GCAA!
- 'West Side Story' Master Class
- GCAA “Lend a Can” Food Drive to Benefit St. Louis Area Foodbank - Sept. 23 – Oct. 13.
- New Edition of the Sixth Grade Newsletter now Available
- New edition of 7th Grade Newsletter now available.
- NEW DISMISSAL AND PICK UP PROCEDURES FOR GCAA BEGINNING MONDAY, DECEMBER 3.
- GCAA Students Travel to the University of Wisconsin, Madison and Rock the House...
- ArtDacity Event Postponed
- Announcing GCAA Fund Drive to Grow the School
- Pilobolus Dance Theater Residency
- GCAA Choirs Shine at Festival of Lights
- About the All Hallows Eve Concert
- New version of the 7th Grade Newsletter now available.
- Cross Contour Line Projects - Drawing 1
- SYTYCD Tour at the Fabulous Fox
- New Edition of the 7th Grade Newsletter Now Available
- Theater Dept News--Auditions and More.
- GCAA Choirs Sing Out
- Sixth graders put Hammerabi's Code of Laws to the Test.
- Broadway Connection’s WICKED Master Class!
- GCAA Homecoming at Third Baptist Church
- December 14, 2012 edition of the 7th Grade Newsletter
- GCAA Student, Kyran Walton is an Acrobat, and More...
- First Night at Grand Center Arts Academy!!
- Bryce Bayer To Dance in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
- New Edition of the 7th Grade Newsletter now available.
- Hanging of the Green
- GCAA Students Perform at Benton Park
- Rehearsals underway for Sideways Stories from Wayside School
- Dance Department December Update
- Sideways Stories from Wayside School
- Student Intent to Return Form for 2013-2014 School Year at GCAA
- Curtains come up on January 25 for Sideways Stories
- Mrs. Black's Students mix math, imagination and get creative results
- Thank You from the Dance Department!
- New edition of the 7th Grade Newsletter.
- GCAA students Kyran Walton and Kiera Connor featured in Circus Harmony at City Museum
- Getting to Know Mrs. York
- Dance Department Potluck Thursday: Please Read!
- Sun Theater Renovation is Underway
- Announcing the GCAA Website Reporting Club
- Recent Article In the Post Dispatch on Missouri's New School Rating System: A Correction
- GCAA Basketball
- Broadway Connection’s WICKED Master Class!
- GCAA Students Light Up First Night
- Important Dance Department News!
- Updated List of Dancers Accepted to Prestigious Summer Intensives
- DanceWorks Chicago Master Class
- DanceWorks Chicago Master Class & Performance
- Sun Theater Renovation Remains in the News
- Theatre Students to attend THE MOUNTAINTOP at Black Rep
- Principal Glickert comments on the progress of the theater and dance departments
- Calling GCAA Students to Experience Opera in a New Way!! We are Partnering with Opera Theatre Saint Louis.
- GCAA website reporters visit with accomplished photojournalist
- GCAA boys' basketball team places second
- Black History Month Art at GCAA
- 7th Grade Poetry Slam
- IMPACT Meeting February 12th 7:00pm Room 107
- GCAA Dancers accepted to Summer Dance Intensives nationwide!
- New version of the 7th Grade Newsletter is now available.
- 6th Grade Visual Artists Take Top Honors at Picture the Music Contest
- More Bass for GCAA
- War Horse Puppeteers at GCAA
- Spring Dance Concert: April 4 and 5
- Under the Sea
- New Classroom Website for Instrumental Music
- Pi Day comes to GCAA
- Angie Brooks visits GCAA
- The Biggest Classroom in St. Louis
- 'Preston Miller Project' Dance Residency
- New edition of the 7th Grade Newsletter hot off the press.
- A Night in Paris Cabaret
- GCAA Chess Players Compete in National Tournament
- GCAA invades Hartford Coffee Company
- Library Fundraiser & Writing/Poetry Slam
- GCAA Night at Hartford Coffee House, Sat. April 27th
- Classical Guitar Ensemble to perform...
- Visual Arts Night at GCAA
- MAP Testing Begins Today, Tuesday, April 16, 2013
- First Annual GCAA Spring Dance Concert
- Spring Dance Concert 7:00 p.m. April 4, 5 at SLU's Xavier Hall
- Important Dance Concert Reminders!
- Two New Dance Faculty Members Perform in "The Wiz" at the Black Rep.
- Course Guides and Registration Worksheets
- A GCAA Adventure in Washington D.C.
- GCAA's New Vice Principal: Ted Frigillana
- GCAA Dancers Perform in Jefferson City
- Want to represent GCAA? Join Student Ambassadors
- May Theater Showcase Date Changes
- Grand Center Public Open House 5:00-8:00 p.m. Thursday, May 9th
- Students perform for benefit of GCAA library
- Amazing Story: How the Arts Transformed a School
- What is a Makerspace? [Video]
- Marissa Pineda to Play Amy in OTSL's "The Very Last Green Thing"
- A thousand stories every week at GCAA
- Sun Theater renovation featured in STL Beacon
- New year, new teachers at GCAA
- October 6th ---Golf "fun-raiser" for GCAA Families and Friends
- Event Calendar and A-Day, B-Day (2017-2018)
- GCAA Back-to School Picnic: 5:30-8:30 p.m. Aug. 16th
- First Day of School Information for All Families
- New Families to GCAA-Question and Answer Session
- Keith Williams and Co. to Perform at Laumeier Sculpture Park, 6 p.m. Thursday, August 8.
- SLAM Teen Council is taking Applications now through August 16.
- PA News
- College Fair Info
- Upcoming Events for Student Ambassadors
- State of the Arts - Part VI: Visual Arts
- What is GCAA? Six Short Videos Discuss GCAA's Arts and Academics Programs
- Classical Guitar takes off at GCAA
- State of the Arts - Part V: Theater
- GCAA Visual Artists -- Create Unique Fabric Artworks with Patterson-Petty at Art Museum
- State of the Arts - Part IV: Music
- GCAA Makerspace in the news
- State of the Arts - Part III: Dance
- Don't Miss SLAM's Teen Council Event this Friday, Sep., 13
- State of the Arts - Part II: Academics at GCAA
- October 6 "Fun Raising" Golf Scramble - Ruth Park
- State of the Arts - Interview - Lynne Glickert discusses the GCAA Art Departments
- New bike rack for GCAA students
- Canvas, Crafts and Crullers- A Craft Fair and Painting Class: Come join us on Saturday, Nov. 16
- A penchant for writing draws attention to GCAA student
- Trees and Leaves Decorate GCAA Lobby
- GCAA competes at Crossroads chess tournament
- A story is worth 1,000 pictures
- International Photography Hall of Fame Opens October 4 in Grand Center
- GCAA teachers attend Annual Conference of National Council of Social Studies
- GCAA Singers perform at Macy's Festival of Lights
- Lilja Michaud's adventure in Finland
- Teaching Science at an Art School
- Photos from the GCAA Craft Fair and Painting Class
- Simply Strings Concert Up Close
- Lots of Fun This Saturday! Craft Fair and Painting Class
- Principal Search Timeline
- A Survey Link from the Principal Search Committee at GCAA
- GCAA 10th grader, Viktor Freesmeier, is a member of Team STAGES
- Sun Theater to become Performing Arts Center for GCAA
- GCAA Dancers Soar.
- Letter from Principal Lynne Glickert regarding new leadership position
- GCAA Theater Department presents "Split."
- GCAA Chorus Videos
- Hanging of the Green - 2013
- On Performing with Wire Pilots
- Where Are You Christmas?
- Dance Showcases get Rescheduled
- Students return January 7, 2014 after Winter Break
- Intent to Return to GCAA forms Required for all Returning Students by February by February 13
- Makerspace Featured in the News
- Musical Theatre Auditions: January 28, 29. Sign up sheet on the 6th floor.
- GCAA Student, Kyran Walton, shines in Circus Harmony's new Production, "Verismo"
- GCAA is Featured on KETC's "Living St. Louis"
- GCAA Financial Information provided by Confluence
- Have you ordered your GCAA Yearbook yet?
- Sixth Graders create Gibb Street Garden Models
- Sun Theater Gala
- GCAA Students paint STL. 250th Birthday Cake for the Sheldon Concert Hall
- What's for Lunch?
- Confluence Board of Directors is Recruiting New Board Members
- GCAA will have classes on Thursday, Feb. 6, so bundle up!
- Geometry is for the birds
- GCAA Chess Team Competes
- GCAA Chess Team Competes
- A note about snow routes
- The Power of One
- GCAA's Leo Ramsey stars as Romeo in Shakespeare production
- Trivia Night for Social Studies and Journalism Departments: April 12
- Maya Xuan Xuan Casaregola (GCAA '16) joins Maryville Symphony Orchestra
- Journalism students hone craft, learn from professionals.
- ‘We Must Keep Moving’ – Social studies lesson focuses on equality, justice
- Cabaret Night a big hit at GCAA
- Cabaret Night a big hit at GCAA
- GCAA Orchestra and Band members perform at the Blind Tiger
- Ceramics in the GCAA lobby
- GCAA Book Fair: March 12-14
- March 3 is another snow day
- GCAA Musicians and Dancers Featured in Sun Theater Newscast
- More dancing at GCAA
- GCAA Theater Department Presents: "The Girl in the Mirror"
- Spring Dance Performance Rehearsal
- GCAA to join PXSTL Celebration on Friday, May 9.
- KETC features GCAA's renovated Sun Theater
- Special Sun Theater Gala Ticket Prices for GCAA Parents
- May 6: Final Parent Association Meeting of the Year - Call for New Officers
- 6th grade curriculum emphasizes the study of Earth Science
- GCAA Chess Team Brings Home More Hardware
- A Message from Matt Fredrickson, Newly Appointed Principal for GCAA
- Snow Day Make Up Schedule Revised
- Growing with the Sun
- GCAA Student Viktor Freesmeier to Solo at Fashion Show -
- GCAA Musical Theater Department Reveals the Power of One
- Moving up to High School
- GCAA Dance meets GCAA Photography
- GCAA Musicians: Big as the Sun
- GCAA Dancers Take Over the Sun
- GCAA Makerspace Creates Stronger Students
- The Sun shines at May 10 GCAA Gala
- About the 2014-2015 School Calendar
- GCAA Website Stats Show Increasing Interest in GCAA
- GCAA Seventh Graders explore Washington D.C. with Close Up
- GCAA Dancers help Open the PXSTL Space
- GCAA participates in Walk to End Lupus Now
- Come One Come ALL to the 2014 Grand Center Arts Academy POPS CONCERT!!
- Dance Students Research Dancers and Choreographers
- 2014-2015 Calendars, including A, B, C day rotations
- Keith Williams is featured in Alive Magazine
- School Supply list for the 14-15 School Year
- GCAA musicians to be featured at the Muny
- Limited Spaces Still Available for incoming Sixth Graders
- Save The Date-GCAA Back To School Picnic
- School Picnic: August 15 2014 at Forest Park
- GCAA Advisory Committee Meeting: September 4, 2014
- GCAA Theater Students Perform in World Premier Theater Production
- Note from the Principal
- Confluence Board of Directors Meeting: August 29, 2014, 8:00 am, at GCAA
- GCAA Student Models for Moto Museum
- GCAA's Antonio Mosley Featured in Mustard Seed Theatre Production, Aug. 29 - Sept 14
- What's for lunch?
- New GCAA Handbook for 2014-2015
- GCAA to Sell Discounted Metro Passes for Students
- Kids' Kabaret: A Broadway Inspired Benefit for SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center
- Infinite Campus Guidelines/Protocols (2014)
- Founder and Executive Director Lynne Glickert to Leave her Position Effective September 30, 2014
- Xuan Xuan Casaregola attends intensive summer music camp (Video)
- Sept 16 Meeting at GCAA: College Application and Admission
- Parent Meeting regarding CLOSE UP trip to Washington D.C.
- Humans of St. Louis author visits GCAA
- Fall Choral Concert
- Five GCAA students have been selected for St. Louis Metro Honors Orchestra
- GCAA sixth graders explore "Precision Cut" at Craft Alliance.
- Homecoming Dance
- Fright Night - October 24th, in the GCAA Cafeteria
- Photo Day - GCAA Yearbook Photos - Friday, October 24th.
- Honors Orchestra opportunity for GCAA musicians: St. Louis Metro District 8
- The Great Pumpkin Carving and Decorating Contest - at Hallows Eve Concert
- GCAA Makerspace is again making the news
- College Fail
- The View from Room 212 on December 9, 2014
- The View from Room 212 on Dec. 9, 2014
- Makerspace Open House January 13 from 5:00 – 6:30 p.m.
- GCAA Students perform in Nutcracker Ballet hosted by Missouri Ballet Theatre
- Hanging of the Green
- GCAA Ninth Grader receives award for Human Rights Essay
- GCAA Dancers Fill the Sun
- GCAA students traveling to New York as part of local theater production
- Computer Programing Kudos
- GCAA in the news ...
- One Hour at GCAA
- Visual Arts Booster Club Meeting
- Makerspace Open House Tuesday, January 13 - 5 pm - 6:30 pm
- About Innovations in Engineering
- GCAA Dancers Starring in the Nutcracker Ballet presented by MO Ballet Theatre
- Parent Teacher Conferences to be held March 12 and 13
- Black History Month Art Program at GCAA
- GCAA Unanimously Approved for Charter Renewal
- GCAA Photographers out in the Field
- Nurturing Grit via Rubik’s Cubes
- Art Critique
- GCAA MID-WINTER SOCIAL - Thursday Feb 12
- Continued success for GCAA Chess Team
- GCAA Gala: Save the Date - April 25, 2015
- Profile of Keith Williams (Video)
- GCAA 2014 Yearbook wins award.
- Come to the GCAA Cabaret - "Music Through the Ages (Two Shows)
- Updated GCAA Rotations Calendar published
- GCAA experiences water-less flood
- [Update] GCAA's Brandon Riley Wins award as Outstanding Teacher
- Black History is American History
- Impact Awards
- ACT for all Confluence juniors is April 28, 2015
- Instrumental Concert, including "Idylls of Pegasus" performed by GCAA Orchestra (Video)
- GCAA Middle School Student Council Cleans Up Strauss Park
- Spring Performance 2015: GCAA Dance
- GCAA Parent Association prepares for final meeting of 2014-2015
- Visual Art - Annual Show - April 23, 6-8 pm
- GCAA Theater Dept. Features Double Murder
- GCAA Student Media announces official launch of GCAAtoday.com
- About the GCAA Yearbook: Only 20 copies available for purchase
- 2015 Cabaret (Photos and Video)
- Visual Arts Annual Art Show
- Upcoming Map Testing at GCAA
- GCAA helps out at Ronald McDonald House.
- GCAA Checking in from DC
- Letter from Principal Matt Frederickson
- 2015-2016 GCAA Calendar Available
- Target presents new way to support GCAA
- GCAA students visit Bob Kramer’s Marionettes
- F-stop Donates Nearly $4,000 in Products to GCAA Photography Program
- "May the Fourth be with You" Choral Concert
- Financial Overview Report
- First Senior Class at GCAA headed for graduation
- GCAA visual arts student Tyson Johnson featured
- Picture day is coming soon! Sign up to receive notifications.
- Senior Parent Night
- Help Support Our Visual Artists
- GCAA Graphic Designers Collaborate with STL Style!
- Visual Art Students visit the Pulitzer Arts Foundation
- 3D Design
- Drawing II
- New Confluence website regarding efforts to form a union at GCAA
- Glass Artist Carol Knox at GCAA!
- Things are Looking Brighter & Sounding Better in The Sun Theatre
- RED RIBBON WEEK-Oct 26-30!!
- 8th and 10th grade students take the ASPIRE at GCAA on Wednesday, November 4th at 8:00am!
- Wear GCAA Proudly! Deadline is this Friday.
- GCAA's College Fair Thursday, October 15 Canceled
- NACAC College Fair-Change in Location
- Chuck Close Fingerprint Portraits
- Fiber Arts Soft Sculptures!
- GCAA Students Study Urban Farming - Featured on KSDK Ch. 5
- Updated Scholarship Information!
- Senior Parent Night Presentation 9/23/15
- GCAA Juniors take the PSAT!
- New Video Features GCAA's Makerspace
- SLU 1818 Tuition Due Tuesday!
- Midsummer Night at the Sun Theater
- Low Poly
- Graphic Design Low Poly Portraits
- College Representative Visits to GCAA
- St. Louis Internship Program (SLIP)
- Visual Arts Department to Present Winter Art Show Dec 3 5-7pm
- Middle School Visual Art Field Trip to Craft Alliance
- SLU 1818 Tuition Due December 1st!
- GCAA's Courtney Young Discusses Teaching Math at GCAA (Video)
- Donations to assist students and families for the holidays.
- GCAA art on display!
- St. Louis Internship Program (SLIP) Applications due to Ms. Snelson TOMORROW, Thursday, December 11th!
- Graphic Design Travel Posters
- Notice of Tentative Election Results and Timeline for Filing Objections
- Music training behind the music
- Looking for a past GCAA (emailed) newsletter?
- GCAA's Annual Performance Report (2015), narrated by Head of School, Matt Frederickson.
- Open casting call for dancers, singers, and actors: Proceeds benefit the GCAA music department.
- GCAA Dance Concert and Visual Arts Exhibit - Both on Dec 3
- Columbia College Visit Wednesday, December 2
- Dr. Peter Kachris to assume role of interim chief executive officer of Confluence Charter Schools
- Senior Parent Night Info Uploaded
- Junior Parent Night-Wednesday, February 3rd!
- Senior Parent Night-This Wednesday!
- GCAA Chess Team Excels at Gateway Team Tournament
- Come celebrate the Vocal Music Department’s biggest event of the year!
- GCAA competes in robotics
- Commendations for GCAA students
- Junior Parent Night-February 3rd
- Senior Parent Night-January 27th
- First two graduates in school history
- GCAA Chess Team Excels
- GCAA Students assist Syrian refugees
- Board of Directors announces leadership reorganization
- Board of Directors announces leadership reorganization
- Graphic Designers Create Postage Stamps!
- GCAA Cabaret
- This week in GCAA Chess! (2/29-3/5)
- GCAA Support of Ronald McDonald House Charities
- School Closed Today, February 24, 2016
- 2016-2017 Course Selection
- Gas Light Play to Benefit GCAA - March 5 and 6 at Third Baptist Church
- Junior Parent Night Handouts Posted!
- InspireSTL opportunity for 7th graders at GCAA!
- Advanced Placement (AP) Exam Fees Due Friday, March 4, 2016
- Chess Team Update!
- Summer Opportunities through the BESt Program
- Summer Opportunities through Wash U
- Head of School Matt Frederickson discusses GCAA (Video)
- Tuition for SLU's 1818 Courses due April 1, 2016
- Advanced Credit Placement Tuition Due May 1, 2016
- GCAA Chess Team Update
- GCAA Students in the news
- Happy Hoedown and other moments from a GCAA violin class
- Black History at GCAA
- About Blueprint4Summer
- GCAA's 2nd Annual Career Day-Wednesday, April 27
- Sneakers, a plan and a pitch
- Royce Martin Performs on KTVI
- GCAA's First Prom
- A Note to our Confluence Charter Schools Community
- MOACAC Spring College Fair This Sunday!!
- GCAA Students to Perform with Beatles Tribute at The Sheldon
- Instrumental Music Spring Concert
- Limelight 2016
- GCAA Dancers are "Invincible"
- Annual Visual Art Show - Save the Date!
- Middle School ArtSmart Visit to Craft Alliance
- Update on GCAA Chess Team
- MOACAC Spring College Fair at Maryville University-April 24th
- GCAA's 2nd Annual Career Day-Wednesday, April 27th
- Q&A with Andrew Goodin, Makerspace educator and Fishman Prize semi-finalist
- ACT Testing for Juniors-Tuesday, April 19th at 8:00am!
- End of year message from Head of School, Matt Frederickson & Calendar for 2016-17
- Who’s playing the piano?
- From GCAA to Washington, D.C.: A student journalist preps for new experiences
- STL Cardinals Straight A Program
- Summer School '16 Applications Due!
- GCAA Creative Writing Blog
- Limelight Award Gala Event to Benefit GCAA: May 20
- Class of '16-Final Transcript Requests
- GCAA Summer School '16
- Images from GCAA - Photo Gallery
- UMSL Graphic Design Professor Leads Typography Workshop at GCAA
- Class of 2016: Celebrating first Graduation at GCAA
- Visual Art Senior Banquet
- Visual Arts Spring Show Features Middle School and High School Artists
- Give STL Day Thank You
- Career Day in the Arts-Dance coming up on June 5, 2016!
- GCAA's first graduating class is featured on KETC
- The National Alliance for Public Charter Schools included GCAA's 2016 graduates in their #30DaysofGrads social media campaign
- GCAA's Viktor Freesmeier Selected as National Finalist for the American Songbook Academy
- Student Volunteer Opportunity
- GCAA's First Graduating Class
- New GCAA Graphic Design Website
- GCAA Spirit Wear is now on sale! Order Form Attached!
- Men's Choir Rehearses
- Bird Art
- Junior/Senior Parent Nights Info and College Rep Visits
- Update on the search for the new Confluence CEO
- GCAA Makerspace to be Featured at Higher Education Channel (HEC-TV)
- Two GCAA students that will be performing in a professional dance production on Sept 18th
- Grants to Teachers, Opportunities for Students
- Local College Fair-Thursday and Friday
- Senior UMSL student partners with GCAA Graphic Design students for project & show: Audio Chroma
- CEO Search Update
- GCAA Student becomes St. Louis FIRST youth Poet Laureate!
- PSAT-Wednesday, October 19 at GCAA
- The Photography Department at GCAA needs your support!
- Metro 8 District Vocal and Instrumental Music Successes in Competition!
- Homecoming Information
- "Vibes" - GCAA Winter Dance Concert - December 9, 2016
- Carly Lawrence of GCAA Dances at American Music Awards
- Visual Arts Department Presents Winter Art Show: Dec 1, 5-7 pm
- Tickets are now on sale for "The Laramie Project", our school play!
- 2016 APR scores for Grand Center Arts Academy
- Safe Drinking Water Update, Nov. 4, 2016: Results show water fountains are lead-free
- SLU 1818 tuition due December 1st!!
- The Sounds of Halloween
- About that lot across the street from GCAA . . .
- GCAA Board of Directors Recognizes Student Achievements
- We’re hiring teachers and leaders! Spend a Day with Confluence, March 15
- Three Cheers for GCAA's wonderful three counselors!
- Women in STEM Day 2017!
- Ranken Summer Activity Programs
- FAFSA Completion-Class of 2017
- Western Illinois University Bus Tour Thursday, April 20, 2017
- 2017 Engineering Discovery Fair
- Update regarding computer network for Confluence Charter Schools
- MOACAC Spring College Fair-Sunday, April 23rd!
- Juniors take the ACT-Wednesday, April 19th!
- GCAA’S ANNUAL ART SHOW Thursday, April 20th 6-8pm
- Spring Edition of Confluence Newsletter Released
- Two GCAA Students Recognized by Programs for the Academically Gifted
- GCAA Students in Orbit over upcoming experiments
- GCAA A-Day versus B-Day Calendar Available
- Memo from Dr. Candice Carter-Oliver, CEO: Student-led Demonstration Week following the Stockley verdict
- Instructions on using the new GCAA Portal
- Statement Regarding Stockley Ruling by Dr. Candice Carter- Oliver, CEO
- Announcement Regarding Upcoming Testing Results by Dr. Candice Carter-Oliver, CEO