The following video also contains more than 200 images from the past two years of GCAA Dance and Theater classes and performances. Videography, video editing and photography by Erich Vieth.
- 0:00 “The Power of One” Commentary from March 2014, and other examples of teaching
- 2:08 Sources of motivation
- 2:56 Background and training
- 5:10 Career Highlights 6:15 About Teaching at GCAA
- 8:02 Art and Social Justice
- 9:40 Key moments in GCAA Dance/Theater
- 11:40 What makes for a successful GCAA Dance/Theater student?
- 14:00 Evolution of GCAA Dance/Theater Programs
- 16:20 Developing Middle School Talent
- 18:38 What have GCAA students taught you?
- 21:07 “The Ties that Bind.”
- 25:30 Ballet as a foundation for dance
- 26:30 GCAA Theater Department
- 29:50 Looking Forward
. On March 20, 2015, Mr. Keith Williams agreed to discuss GCAA's Dance and Theater Departments with me. What resulted was a 30 minute video interview touching on each of the following topics: